Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Week of Trip!

I am delighted to say that the first week of our trip is inked in! Things are starting to look much more settled, and I'm really excited about that. We've had a lot of really helpful responses to our emails, and I feel more and more sure that we're going to have a really fulfilling experience in New Zealand.

Today I managed to get hold of some certificate holders and paper so that we can give schools a sign of our appreciation. I also ordered some flash drives - we're already collecting a lot of information and I sure don't want to be losing any. I pulled out the camera today and Brittany swept her expert eye over it this afternoon. It's a lot easier having a Brittany than reading a manual! ;-) We took photos of ourselves and wrote up a paragraph about each of us so that we can let schools know a little more about who we are. I also put together a document outlining what we would like to do when in a school or university. Jody is going to look over it and add anything I've missed.

Tomorrow we're all meeting to discuss where we're up to - at least we will be if we don't get snowed in again (it's started to snow, and the prediction is 1-3 inches... if that happens, I'll probably be stuck in my house tomorrow!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment